tisdag 25 september 2012

If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time. Marcel Proust.


Current cravings

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” 
― Paulo CoelhoThe Alchemist


Mariskooli in pink - so simple, so classic, so me
Some adds to my collection of Pentik Vanilja
A warm, cosy jacket
A trip to a big city..

...or to a warm place

l
Cuddling with someone I can´t have here right now..




All weather-runningshoes
Every girl is dreaming about a diamond ring - no doubt about it!

What are you dreaming about?

pics from iittala.fi, google, pentik.com, weheartit.com

1 kommentar:

  1. Awesome website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get
    comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Thanks!

    Here is my site: free Codeguard free website bakcup

    SvaraRadera

Kiitos kommentistasi <3
Tack för din kommentar <3